[mrtg] Re: mrtg newbie question

Quibell, Marc mquibell at icn.state.ia.us
Thu Dec 6 18:59:09 MET 2001

T ran cfgmaker, and before today as well, to compare the results. The lines
cfgmaker comes up with are commented out and follows with the following
message:
"The following interface is commented out because: * has a speed of 0 which
makes no sense"

The real question is how these all of a sudden quit working and what I can
do to restore it? Thanks!

Marc