[mrtg] Intel 460t Managed hubs...

Thu Feb 15 19:16:31 MET 2001

I'm trying to use MRTG to monitor traffic on the hub's ports. I'm getting
0 bits/s no matte rwhich port I monitor.

I can watch the traffic using the Intel Device View SNMP software, and
using SNMPc by Castle Rock. I can also wathc the interface in and out
octets change values with the snmp tols from ucd-snmp.

Does anyone have any ideas why MRTG can't graph these Intel hubs?

I'm running MRTG 2.9.4 on FreeBSD 4.2.  I also tried this on an older
machine running FreeBSD 3.2 and MRTG 2.8.8 with no better results.

Any help with troubleshooting this problem is appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck Rock
EPC