[mrtg] Ping Probe

Steven Williams (AU) Steven.Williams at computershare.com.au
Wed Jan 17 07:04:31 MET 2001

I have a problem regarding ping-probe 2.0.1. I am running MRTG on a 2000
Advanced Server and the MRTG component works fine when I use a batchfile
written as a service to run the configs. Unfortunately, this doesnt work for
the ping probe though, although when I run the batchfile from a command
prompt or loop the batchfile, the ping probe works fine. I have just moved
my site from a Win NT 4 TSE in which the ping probe worke fine when the
config is run from the batchfile written as a service. It displays

979595100 1 1 1 1
979594800 1 1 1 1
979594500 1 1 1 1
979594200 1 1 1 1