[mrtg] MRTG and Breezecom

M. DeWar mdewar at mailserver.fiber-net.com
Mon Jan 29 06:29:13 MET 2001

Hello,

I am trying to get MRTG and my breezecom aps to work. I don't have the exact error cuz i am at home now.

whenever i run the cfg file that cfgmaker made i get a error
about the port use to be know as 'Ethernet Port'
but is now known as 'Ethernet Port and will not updated the files at this time. that i should go into the OK file and make it right.

the only difference i see is that the second part does not have the
' in it.
the breeze ap's are running the latest verions of firmware for thier circuit boards.