[mrtg] Re: kMG option clarification needed...

Reed Mohn, Anders Anders.Reed.Mohn at itcompagniet.no
Mon Jul 2 13:50:38 MEST 2001

Haven't tied this myself, but it looks to me like
you have to specify all units from the smallest and up..

Thus for the reference manual example (nanometers) he's
specified:  n,u,m,,k,M,G,T,P  or in words:
nano, micro, milli,,kilo,Mega, etc...

To specify that your basic unit is kbytes, you have to list
from k and up ...   k,M,G,T,P. (as in the FAQ example)

My guess, anyway.

Cheers,
Anders :)