[mrtg] FW: Interpreting MRTG

Gerlak, Matthew GerlakM at diebold.com
Fri Jul 6 15:24:13 MEST 2001

Hello All,

            I have a couple of questions. In regards to customizing the Graphs for MRTG I am currently running version 2.9.17. and I have spent the last few weeks looking through the documentation. I cant find the answers to the following questions. Can some point me to the correct documentation for the following questions.

Max Speed - This is configured by configmaker. I noticed on one of my graphs  that a 56k lines it reads 14.4kbytes. Should I take the max speed as gospel  or should I change it to what it really is.

Is there a way to change the graph to Percent of Bandwith Used and how would I do this?

Has anyone had any success with version 2.91.7 and monitoring windows nt server 4.0 machines?

Matt