[mrtg] Re: Need help

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri Jun 15 17:55:17 MEST 2001

Double check your MaxBytes and AbsMax values.

HTH
Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.