[mrtg] Rateup died from Signal 0

petittre at zdnetonebox.com petittre at zdnetonebox.com
Wed Jun 20 01:42:41 MEST 2001

Hi,
Can anyone provide any information on this?  I have searched
the archives and the docs but have not found an answer. Running
on a NT4.0 machine.  Have Active Perl 5.6.1 Build 626 and
MRTG 2.9.17 installed. The program appeared to talk to the
router ok during the cfgmaker phase.
I created the cfg file and now when I try to run the mrtg.cfg
file using this command line (from the directory where mrtg
and mrtg.cfg are located)
perl mrtg mrtg.cfg
I get this error:

Warning: rateup died from Signal 0 with exit Value 1 when
doing router 10.90.32.1_1 Signal was 0, Return code was 1

This does it for all the ports it found during the cfg process.
 I'm learning as I go, but this is frustrating.
Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard