[mrtg] --no-down --show-op-down on a C3524??

nellson at or.blm.gov nellson at or.blm.gov
Fri Mar 2 19:18:35 MET 2001

Hello,

I have a Cisco 3524 switch that I am trying to get all the ports to show up
on my index and interface graphs, even if they are not plugged in. I
thought that --no-down --show-op-down on cfgmaker was what I needed. I
still only see the ones that are plugged in, the rest are rem'ed out in the
cfg file.

I just installed 2.9.10 on my NT server.

Any help would be appreciated. I am hoping that I don't have to populate
each switch first, and not touch the cfgmaker on it again.. I have a set of
build scripts that any of my techs can run to re-read a series of targets
if they make changes.

Nick