[mrtg] Abnormal Values

Gopala Krishna Gudapati gkrishna at in-biz.net
Wed Mar 21 14:56:10 MET 2001

Hi all,

We are using MRTG 2.9.8beta.We are tracking down the Band Width usage =
for an NT 2000 professionalwhich is configured as Proxy for Windows LAN.

But the graph generated is showing that the current input value as 7Mbps =
and output as 2.3Mbps.

But the proxy machine is connected to the ISP through  256kbps link.  We =
could not able to understand  why these abnormalities are shown in the =
graphs.

can anybody help me out in understanding what the graphs is showing.

Pl find the attached graph and hel me .

      Max  In: 2291.4 kb/s (2.3%)   Average  In: 106.5 kb/s (0.1%)   =
Current  In: 93.5 kb/s (0.1%) =20
      Max  Out: 6983.2 kb/s (7.0%)   Average  Out: 65.5 kb/s (0.1%)   =
Current  Out: 20.2 kb/s (0.0%) =20

With Regards,

Gopala Krishna

-- Type: image/png