[mrtg] Re: external skripts in mrtg

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed May 16 14:45:08 MEST 2001

Holger,

What I've done for a bunch of custom scripts is written an external program so that I can use it against multiple targets.  Maybe instead of the line below, create a script file with just that info in it (without the Target piece).  That way you can run it separately to determine the problem.  Also, putting in the complete path as Mr. Kilbourne suggest will most likely clear up the error as well.

Paul

>>> "Holger Sellenthin" <hsellen at tourisline.com> 05/16/01 03:10AM >>>

Target[10.1.1.40_swap]: `swap -s | awk '{print $2; print $9; print "some
time"; print "warnow"}' | sed -e 's/k//'`