[mrtg] Re: damn curiosity keeps gnawing away at my brain....

Matt Walkowiak mwalkowi at intxx.com
Thu May 24 15:59:56 MEST 2001

Eric (and everyone else for that matter :)

What program do you use to send out the threshold responce?  I use blat all
the time in NT, cept I have build MRTG on Linux, so that wont work well,
will it...
What programs nativly get installed on a RedHat 7.1 installation that I
could use?  Im sure there is something...
Thanks!
Matt