[mrtg] Re: Plotting graph in mrtg using snmpcollect data

shiva yadav shiva_yadav at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 01:23:01 MET 2001

Hi ,

I did not received your previous mail.

anyway :-

We have integrated NNM with mrtg so mrtg does not induvidually polls the
target system. NNM polls the system & collect the data & then mtrg plots it.

We have sucessfully  able to plot the graph for cisco interface, but we are
not able to plot for system cpu.

Following  are the errors  :-

Error: - root at bbycyqsip:perl mrtg cpu.cfg
 Can't locate object method "new" via package "IO::Socket::INET" at
/usr/local/mr
  tg-2/lib/mrtg2/SNMP_Session.pm line 523.
  root at bbycyqsip

If u can help me to solve the problem.

Your any more details pls let us know.

Regards