[mrtg] Re: How to Monitor several routers at the same time

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Mon Nov 26 17:06:32 MET 2001

You can add as many configs to 'mrtg.cfg' as you wish.

Just make sure all your names (within the square brackets '[]') are unique
per device/interface.

Doing this can also make your configs smaller as you can add global
parameters to the top of the .cfg file.

You may also find the "Include" command useful.