[mrtg] Making MRTG graph negative numbers (workarounds?)

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Wed Oct 31 06:40:22 MET 2001

I know MRTG can't nativly graph negative numbers, but I'm hoping maybe
someone has a nice workaround. Basically I'm trying to graph temperature
data which is slowly working it's way down the road to negative numbers in
the north (:-() and I'd like to be able to record that in the graphs.

My other question is does anyone know of a way to make MRTG keep track of
the *minimum* values in the graphs? I'm looking for a way to do what it
does for the current Max IN/Max OUT values, but to report minimums instead.
It goes along with the temperature graphing I mention above.

TIA,
    -Bill