[mrtg] MRTG Problem

MSalah mhalim at nile-online.net
Tue Oct 30 22:09:28 MET 2001

hi all,

i have installed mrtg on solaris 2.6 for monitoring RPMs and a Cisco =
7500 router and it is working ok.

when i installed on AIX 4.3.3 , the output for the RPMs is ok and the =
same as the output from solaris. But the output for the Cisco  7500 is =
different and it is strange.

I attached the output for the Cisco 7500 from the Solaris (named =
SUN_out.htm) and the output from the AIX (named AIX_out.htm) .

Please check and advise me, what is the problem ?

thank you in advance.

Regards
MSalah

-- Type: image/png