[mrtg] Re: Recreating graphs from section of log

Tyler Frederick tyler at sportsline.com
Wed Oct 31 15:13:16 MET 2001

I don't think you can do this as MRTG slowly drops the more specific 5
minute samples into 30 minute samples after 24 hours or so and then into
2 hour samples after a week or so, then finally down to 1 day samples
for the yearly data.

I think what I'm saying is that you don't have all the data you need for
that type of granularity anymore (I don't think, but if I'm wrong,
someone on the list will speak up)

tf.