[mrtg] off-topic - rrdtool integration & authentication

Presciliano dos Santos Neto psneto at telepar.com.br
Wed Sep 19 23:06:49 MEST 2001

Hi,

I'm currently running mrtg without rrdtool integration, and the graphics
generated are viewed by our customers. Each customer has your own directory,
protected by the Apache authentication method (htaccess).

I've installed and configured rrdtool and it's really great !!!! I'm
currently running the 14all.cgi frontend but I'm also doing tests with
routers.cgi and generic.cgi.

However, how can I protect the dynamic generated graphics from viewing by
the other customers ? Please point me in the right direction if this is not
the right place to post this question.

Any idea ?

TIA,

Presciliano