[mrtg] Translation

Fridtjof Busse fridtjof.busse at gmx.de
Mon Apr 15 12:26:57 MEST 2002

Hi
I still have a problem with the translation for MRTG: If I use
"Language: german", the uptime of the router doesn't appear on the
.html-page.
I tried 2.9.17 and 2.9.18pre4-7.
The source on the page looks like the following:

Without "Language: german":
<HR>
The statistics were last updated <B>Monday, 15 April 2002 at
8:57</B>,<BR>
at which time <B>'host'</B> had been up for <B>0:08:22</B>.
<!-- End Head -->
<!-- Begin `Daily' Graph (5 Minute -->

With "Language: german":
<HR>
Die Statistiken wurden am  <B>Montag, den 15. April  2002  um  8:59</B>
zuletzt aktualisiert,<BR>
und
<!-- End Head -->
<!-- Begin `Daily' Graph (5 Minute -->

I couldn't reproduce that on a different machine, so I have no idea what
could cause this.

--
Fridtjof Busse
Most people use Windows. Is this a reason to run Windows?