[mrtg] Re: "ERROR: Let's not do the time warp, again"

Jonathan Nichols jnichols at pbp.net
Thu Aug 15 08:33:14 MEST 2002

> Eventually the time on the box be later than the last update time.
> However, I think the time isn't set properly.

Thanks for the help. :) I have xntpd on the box.. it was failing to set the
time. I let it get its act together and started MRTG again, and all is well.

> Make sure the power is OK --> use UPS

The power outage outlasted my pitiful UPS. :-( I'm working on resolving that
issue soon. Power outages here are rare, but clumsy construction workers
with tractors are not... heh..