[mrtg] mrtg, rrdtool, 14all, Apache2, mod_perl on Win32

Jerry Heidtke jheidtke at fmlh.edu
Wed Aug 21 23:37:07 MEST 2002

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get a working installation of
mrtg, rrdtool, 14all, Apache2, and mod_perl on Windows?

I have it working (sort of), but there are random graphs missing.

14all works perfectly, if somewhat slowly, as a regular cgi-bin script. It's
only when running under mod_perl that it seems to miss some graphs.

Using "14all*rrdtoollog" shows that every call to rrdtool completes
successfully, but there are not calls for the missing graphs. In one
example, calling an index page under mod_perl results in 13 good calls to
rrdtool, but there should be 16 graphs on the page.

Sometimes, the graphs are distorted also.

Versions: mrtg 2.9.22, rrdtool 1.38, 14all 1.1.24, Apache 2.0.40, mod_perl
1.95

Jerry

message.