[mrtg] Re: MRTG to monitor ATM interface on Fore ESX-3810

Phillip Lee philliplee81 at attbi.com
Tue Feb 5 12:17:02 MET 2002

I generated the cfg file for my asx-1000, hard coded the
.1.3.6.1.4.1.326.2.2.2.1.2.2.1.12 and .18 OID in my cfg file and uncommented
the ports I know are active. I am getting good data now.

For some reason, when I coded the in/out OID in the atmmaker file, I get an
invalid response from the targets. Hard-coding it in the cfg  was my work
around. The other oddity was that MRTG was not getting the correct port
status from the asx-1000 so your suggestion to uncomment those ports were a
good one.

Thank you for your help, Greg!!

Phil