[mrtg] multiple targets/single graph

Jay Christopherson jay.christopherson at mfn.com
Mon Jan 28 03:31:09 MET 2002

Hey all-

I am relatively new to MRTG, having been using Cricket/RRDTool for a
while, but I have recently switched to MRTG/RRDTool because I prefer the
configuration and display.

The one thing I have been unable to discover is if there is a way to
display more than 2 targets on a single graph.  For instance, I am
trying to graph CPU user, system and idle on a single graph (btw, I am
using 14all as the front end).

Has anyone extended 14all/MRTG/RRDTool to be able to display more than
2 targets on a single graph?

I have been searching the archives and find lots of questions on this
subject, but not many answers aside from "you are on your own..."  :-)

- Jay