[mrtg] Mrtg 2.9.19 Problems

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Fri Jul 5 04:39:00 MEST 2002

Someone eluded to this this morning ( our time ) but I
deleted the email..

I get the following on all cfgs I run the new 2.9.19 on

WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target x_1. No valid current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target x_2. No valid current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target x_3. No valid current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target x_4. No valid current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target x_5. No valid current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target localhost.load1. No valid
current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target localhost.load2. No valid
current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target localhost.load3. No valid
current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target localhost.users. No valid
current data
WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target localhost.processes. No
valid current data

Switch ports and linus machines that dont have thresholds set and

WARNING: cant do threshold checking for target localhost.disk1. No valid
current data
Use of uninitialized value in division (/) at /home/iril2/mrtg/mrtg line 1439.
Use of uninitialized value in system at /home/iril2/mrtg/mrtg line 1478.

And diskspace that has a threshold set.

Anyone shed some light on this.

Thanks
Martin