[mrtg] Re: Temperature monitor

Andre andrec at emailco.co.za
Thu Jul 11 18:21:49 MEST 2002

Hi,

Thanks to all those out there that took the time to email
me back and let me know what they are monitoring, in terms
of temperature and what devices. I have a few more ideas,
plus lots of research and experimentation.

Thanks - much appreciated.

Oh, just to let you know, I want to monitor room temperatures
and cpu temperature, but mainly room. From that I'll create
my warning or other signaling to provide the nessisary.

If anyone has anything else, please let me know,
I'm still looking around for ideas and general stuff.

Thanks again. I'm really impressed.

Andre