[mrtg] Re: Still Blank graphs

Jason Lixfeld jlixfeld at fastvibe.com
Thu Jul 18 16:27:42 MEST 2002

Got it.

Attached is one of the csv files from one of the interfaces.

All the couters increment, except the traffic in/out.  I'm not too sure
if this would possibly be a question or not, but I have another
monitoring system on this box which uses SNMP and is currently
retrieving SNMP data from the same hosts that mrtg is trying to -- so
just incase someone was going to ask if I had my community string
correct, the answer is yes :)

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 11k (12181 bytes)