[mrtg] how to make the daily graph 12 hours long

UFRGS_Juliano_Santos at Dell.com UFRGS_Juliano_Santos at Dell.com
Fri Jun 7 22:18:37 MEST 2002

Hi everyone!

	I am dealing, at least I think, with a strange situation and I hope
you could help me.

	I am using mrtg (2.9.18pre1) to collect graphs in intervals of 1
minute - using rrdtool and 14all script.

	Some times the graphs show a maximum value for the incoming traffic
in the legend, for example, but this maximum is not shown in the graph.

	So I would like to try to make the daily graph for a specific
interface to be 12 hours long, instead of the normal 24 hours.  And check if
the problem is solved.

	Would you know how I can do this? Is there any command I should add
to the script or to my mrtg configuration file?

	Thanks a lot!

	My best regards

Juliano

* if I was not clear I could send you a picture were this situation occurs.
thanks again!

Juliano Studzinski Santos
Eldorado do Sul - RS - Brazil
justudzinski at yahoo.com