[mrtg] Properly display and scale system load with mrtg ?

Markus Fischer mfischer at guru.josefine.at
Sat Jun 29 03:22:03 MEST 2002

    Hi,

    probably a small question but I didn't succeed yet in solving
    it myself.

    When monitoring load, the values on my system are mostly in
    the ragen 0.00 < 1.00 < 1-20 (whatever hits the server). How
    can I properly graph such values? I started out by
    multiplying with 100 but it doesn't look very nice (reads
    most of the time load around 50 - 60 when in fact it's 0.50 -
    0.60 ....). Any ideas (besides using rddtool:) ?

    thx,

        - Markus