[mrtg] Roll-up or total stats

Thomas Kiblin tom at kiblin.com
Sat Mar 16 17:34:11 MET 2002

Hello,

I'm trying to find a program like IOG, but one that works.  I need
something that will take the MRTG logs from my Intel 460T switch, and show
me total amount of transfer.  (and yes, I've contacted the author of IOG a
few times via email, with no answer)

I've tried and tried again to make sense of the IOG results, but they just
aren't reporting accurate results for my situation.

So, I'm looking again.  I'm in the hosting business, so I need to see daily
roll-up transfer stats and possible monthly roll-up stats, counted by GB of
transfer in/out.

Does anything else exist other then IOG?

Thanks,
Tom