[mrtg] Re: Roll-up or total stats

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sun Mar 17 00:27:19 MET 2002

Have you tried the MRTG Totalizer?  A quick search
through google should point you in the right direction.

Paul

>>> Thomas Kiblin <tom at kiblin.com> 03/16/02 11:40 AM >>>

Hello,

I'm trying to find a program like IOG, but one that works.  I need
something that will take the MRTG logs from my Intel 460T switch, and show me total amount of transfer.  (and yes, I've contacted the author of IOG a few times via email, with no answer)

I've tried and tried again to make sense of the IOG results, but they just aren't reporting accurate results for my situation.

So, I'm looking again.  I'm in the hosting business, so I need to see daily roll-up transfer stats and possible monthly roll-up stats, counted by GB of
transfer in/out.

Does anything else exist other then IOG?

Thanks,
Tom