[mrtg] Re: How to get running-config of cisco routers through SNMP request?--Help Please

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 17:00:27 MET 2002

I was introduced to a freeware program called 'Kiwi Cat Tools' and I've
never looked back.

Take a look at their web site at...

http://www.kiwisyslog.com/

The software also claims to do the following, but I haven't tested any of
them...yet

Store Cisco IOS version,  memory, uptime etc to a text file.
Clear counters.
Gather then clear IP accounting logs.
Change passwords.

HTH