[mrtg] Tracking FECN's with MRTG

Bush, David A BushDA at corning.com
Thu May 23 15:09:16 MEST 2002

Hi Folks,
	I'm a new list member and a MRTG newbie with what may be a dumb question.

	I have two PVC's on a frame-relay connection, and am using MRTG to monitor both ends of the circuit right now. I also want to track FECN's and BECN's on the routers. One is a Cisco 2610 running IOS 11.3(10)T (track FECN's on this one), and the other is a Cisco 7513 running IOS 12.0(12) (track BECN's on this one).

	How can I do this?

	I did an snmpwalk on the 2610, and all I could see related to FECN's was this:

transmission.frame-relay.frCircuitTable.frCircuitEntry.frCircuitReceivedFECNs.5.80 : Counter: 36569
transmission.frame-relay.frCircuitTable.frCircuitEntry.frCircuitReceivedFECNs.5.137 : Counter: 12262
transmission.frame-relay.frCircuitTable.frCircuitEntry.frCircuitReceivedBECNs.5.80 : Counter: 0
transmission.frame-relay.frCircuitTable.frCircuitEntry.frCircuitReceivedBECNs.5.137 : Counter: 0

	How do I use this in MRTG so that I can see a graph of FECN's? I've tried to figure it out, but so far the actual syntax escapes me.

Thanks everyone,
- Dave

Dave Bush
Network Analyst