[mrtg] Re: monitoring Cisco Router

Materazzo, Martin (Nwk.Mngr/Comms.Cons) Martin.Materazzo at hp.com
Sun Nov 10 11:33:52 MET 2002

   Bernardo

I have enquired with Cisco TAC re: snmp polling of QDM stats for protocol discovery on Cisco routers
and they informed me that current versions of IOS don't support this yet.

Regards,
Martin
Martin Materazzo
Network Services Delivery Team
Managed Services, Hewlett-Packard Company
283 Normanby Rd, Port Melbourne, Victoria, 3207. Australia
Phone *: +61 (3) 9203 8514 Mobile *: 0418 242 516
Fax 7: +61 (3) 9203 8530 E-mail * : Martin.Materazzo at hp.com
Note: The information contained in this electronic mail may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this electronic mail is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in error, or have not received it in full, please contact the sender.