[mrtg] Re: Monitoring amount of traffic

Matt Walkowiak matt at inetdvd.com
Thu Oct 17 23:35:03 MEST 2002

Are you talking about getting the number of bytes that have gone thru a
router interface over a certain time?  In one of the companion links,
Analyze *.log files for monthly total by Seth Mos, the scripts do exactly
that.  Pretty easy to setup and personalize, also.  The fact that you are
using Win98 to run MRTG shouldn't matter, in this case anyway.

Matt Walkowiak