[mrtg] Re: There is any way of trimming peaks?

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 13:28:53 MEST 2002

You could move over to RRDTool, this enables you to create custom graphs.

Not too sure how to do it with native MRTG apart from hacking the "mrtg"
script or the "rateup" file(s), there, I wouldn't know where to start.

I have created a crap GUI style program (Windows only) that I use to create
all my custom graphs for RRDTool.
It's a little lame but it works for me.

Anyone out there done this with a Perl script as I would be interested in
testing it ;-)

HTH
David Sawyer

Email: david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk

 www.geocities.com/mrtg_daemon
   MRTG/RRDTool daemon for Windows9x/ME/2k
   MRTG GUI ConfigMaker for Windows9x/ME/2k
   TopTalker - See who the top talkers are on your network