[mrtg] hp-ux 11.0 mrtg

Robert Williams bluz at digitaldilemma.com
Fri Oct 25 15:55:44 MEST 2002

Hey all,

I just installed mrtg on hp-ux and can't get past this error message.  When I try to run mrtg, I get this error.

help!

Can't locate package $VERSION for @MRTG_lib::ISA at ./mrtg line 59
        main::BEGIN() called at /usr/local/bin/../lib/mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm line 59
        eval {...} called at /usr/local/bin/../lib/mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm line 59
Usage: mrtg <config-file>

mrtg-2.9.20 is the Multi Router Traffic Grapher.

If you want to know more about this tool, you might want
to read the docs. They came together with mrtg!

Home: http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/