[mrtg] Re: Newbie question

jo smith joblow7777 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 17:14:38 MEST 2002

I'm not a cracker, just a sys admin trying to monitor
servers, not routers.  So, if you know the answer
Alex, please tell me about the xyz part and how I
could monitor servers with it?  Is the community
keyword still valid?  If not, then what would I use
instead of the community at router.abc.xyz line to
monitor servers?

Jo

--- Alex van den Bogaerdt <alex at ergens.op.het.net>