[mrtg] Newbie needs help with OS-X

Joe Uselding juselding at vymac.com
Thu Apr 17 21:26:54 MEST 2003

Hello All,

I have been looking at MRTG for a few days now and I am very eager to begin
using it.  I would like to monitor our Cisco 1720 router, as well as a
number of Servers running Mac OS 10.1-10.2 Server.

I have gone through and read the FAQ and checked out a number of different
website links but I am still a little lost.  I was able to get MRTG
installed under 10.2.4 client.  Now I am getting to the configuration part
and setting up my web server.  Has anyone else used Mac OS X and can you
possibly walk me through this?  Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Sleep Well, Dream BIG!!
--
Joe Uselding
IT  Manager