[mrtg] Re: Threshold alerting using "ThreshMaxO"

AS, Raj Kumar RajKumar at solectron.com
Thu Aug 7 04:28:07 MEST 2003

Hi Eric,
Firstly, thanks for your time.

I did add that statement(ThreshDir:) in the individual config files, but
still the same issue. When I start the service using firedaemon and monitor
it using windows task manager I found that the perl is starting and gets
terminated after a few seconds, again it tries to start and gets terminated
in a few seconds.

Appreciate any inputs/workarounds. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Raj.