[mrtg] CPU Utilization Statistics from MRTG?

Chan Choth Puth choth at cambodiacic.org
Thu Aug 7 04:44:30 MEST 2003

Hello all,

I am using SuSE8.0 & 8.1. I would like to get the statistics of CPU
utilization and I write these following to mrtg.cfg file but it is not
work and I would like the assistance from all of you.

mrtg.cfg:

Target[cpu]:1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.2&1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.2:$public@[router
IP] * 100

 # (multiply as 100 because this will return values in the hundreths ie:4.21)

 MaxBytes[cpu]: 100000
 YLegend[cpu]: load
 ShortLegend[cpu]: load
 Legend1[cpu]: CPU Load (x 100)
 Legend2[cpu]: .
 Legend3[cpu]: Max value per interval on graph
 Legend4[cpu]: .
 LegendI[cpu]: CPU Load (x 100)
 LegendO[cpu]: .
 Title[cpu]: CPU Utilization
 PageTop[cpu]: <H1>CPU Utilization</H1>
 Options[cpu]: gauge, nopercent, integer, unknaszero
 Colours[cpu]: GREEN#00eb0c,BLUE#0000ff,GRAY#AAAAAA,VIOLET#ff00ff
 WithPeak[cpu]: ymw

Thank you so much for all your help.

Best wishes,
Chan Choth