[mrtg] MRTG on RedHat Linux 9

Aklei G. Kessy aklei at habari.co.tz
Fri Aug 15 16:31:27 MEST 2003

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to run mrtg on RedHat Linux 9 and it gives me the following error
when i run this command

/usr/bin/mrtg  /home/mrtg/<device>/mrtg.cfg

ERROR: CFG Error unknown Option "option" on line 34 or above
		check doc/reference.txt for help

The mrtg.cfg file for this device looks the same as the one am using on
another system running RedHat Linux 7.2 and works fine.

Please help. am still new to mrtg

AKLEI G. KESSY 		|| Tell me and i'll forget,
AFAM LTD. 		|| Show me and i may remember,
P.O.BOX 1215 		|| Involve me and i'll understand.
ARUSHA, TANZANIA 	|| Chinese proverb.

Mobile: 255 744 273240

Office tel: 255 27 2507508/2504220

"If i have seen further is by standing on the shoulders of giants"
Isaac Newton