[mrtg] Re: Thank you!

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Wed Aug 27 20:34:54 MEST 2003

Tobias,

    You will be happy to know that you will never receive e-mail from my
mail servers telling you that you sent a virus that you didn't send.  This
has been a major discussion on the MIMEDefang Mail Lists. To a person
everyone agrees with you these messages need to be STOPPED.

    BTW Have you updated your Wish-List lately..  I am about to tell my
current client they need to assist in your quest for quality entertainment..

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!