[mrtg] Re: Cisco 3660 router

Bhupesh Devgun bhupesh.devgun at india.birlasoft.com
Mon Feb 3 06:29:02 MET 2003

Hi Brett
            I used Whatsup Gold MIb utilities .
When I used the OID mentioned by Cisco web site ,I get the results  hence
that means OID used is correct.I got OID from MIBs from cisco.com.
But when I specify the same OID in mrtg.cfg ,I get error message that
invalid SNMP variable .
I am wondering if it has any relation to SNMP version 2 or MIB2 ?
How do we enable or disable SNMP2 or MIB 2 in mrtg.cfg ?
Regards
Bhupesh