[mrtg] Re: Cisco 3660 router

James Overbeck grendel at gmo.jp
Mon Feb 3 06:34:37 MET 2003

Hello,
	It helps to remember that MRTG works like snmpget, not snmpwalk. If you can
get the numbers you want with snmpget and the OID of your choice, then you
should be able to graph those numbers. Snmpget gives you exactly what you
ask for and nothing else, much like MRTG. Snmpwalk runs through all the
possibilities that begin with the OID you feed to it.
	My guess is that you need to stick a dot-zero (.0) at the end of the OID
you're using. At least try that if you don't have access to a machine with
snmpwalk and snmpget.

Best regards,
James