[mrtg] RES: RES: RES: Re: Problems with interval.

Marcelo at dlegal.pcivil.rj.gov.br Marcelo at dlegal.pcivil.rj.gov.br
Tue Feb 4 15:17:33 MET 2003

Yes, the mrtg this turning in a machine and www in other.
Yes, I am using the pointed workdir for the other machine.
example: K:\wwwroot\intranet_2\mrtg\html
Where in the directory html this all of the files generated by the mrtg
(html, log,image)
I used Logdir, htmldir and more imagedir he continued stopping with interval
mistake no completed.
A question: Which the difference that makes me to divide in directories and
to point the types of files in the. cfg?
I don't close the webserver for backups, because that is in the air 24 hours
a day.
He/she doesn't have any script that can this turning in that webserve that
can this stopping or impeding the access of the mrtg to the directory.
The only script that turns in Webserver and of site appearance. If he
impeded the mrtg of some thing, every time that somebody activated the
script, that is active in every access of the site, the mrtg would stop
working.
What doesn't happen.
Did you already face some problem with interval?
I tried to reduce the interval for 1 minute and he/she gave the following
mistake:
D:\mrtg-2.9.25\bin>perl mrtg mrtg.cfg
ERROR: CFG Error in "Interval": should be at least 5 Minutes (unless you use
rrd
tool) at D:/mrtg-2.9.25/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/MRTG_lib.pm line 650.

Marcelo Torres
Administrador de Rede
3399-3206 / 3399-3207
marcelo at dlegal.pcivil.rj.gov.br