[mrtg] Graphs not updating

N MacDonald nmacdonald at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 6 15:43:47 MET 2003

Hello,

I am new to mrtg and so this may sound like a question with an obvious
answer, if so please bear with me!

I have configured mrtg to run on a win2kpro pc collecting data from a
3com switch by following the NT guide and it runs without error. The log
files appear to be updating but the png graphs are just solid green with
no visible trace. I have set the runasdaemon:yes and growright, bits in
the config file. Have tried various settings for interval from the
default of 5, without success. The html pages contain in and out figures
under each graph (if left running) so I assume data is being collected
and this is a display problem. Please can anyone guide me to where I
might start looking to resolve this?

Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Neil
--
  N MacDonald
  nmacdonald at fastmail.fm