[mrtg] Graphics questions

Phil Iovino phil at nxtek.net
Mon Feb 17 16:26:29 MET 2003

I'm using MRTG/RRDTool/14all.cgi and have a graphics question. When I
make changes to my mrtg.conf and for example change the Colours line,
then run mrtg from the command-line, a lot of times only the first
graphic gets changes. The others seem to but only when the graphic would
be updated. The 5 minute graph gets regenerated every 5 minutes, 30
minute graph gets updated every 30, etc. How do I regenerate all the
graphs instead of waiting for them to regenerate when they're updated?