[mrtg] Newbie question

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Jan 8 22:31:57 MET 2003

Hello,

One of my graphs maxes out (see attached file) and I can't seem to do what is right to
correct it:

The text below the graph is:
Max : 2146.1 M bytes      Average : 801.5 M bytes      Current : 112.7 M
bytes

The definition for it is:
# grep mailbytes /etc/mrtg/mailscanner-mrtg.cfg
Target[mailbytes]: `/usr/sbin/mailscanner-mrtg mailbytes`
Title[mailbytes]: Bytes of Mail Processed
Background[mailbytes]: #ffffff
PageTop[mailbytes]: <H1>Bytes of Mail Processed</H1>
WithPeak[mailbytes]: wmy
Directory[mailbytes]: mailbytes
MaxBytes[mailbytes]: 5000000000000
AbsMax[mailbytes]: 100000000000000
YLegend[mailbytes]: Bytes
ShortLegend[mailbytes]: &nbsp;bytes &nbsp; &nbsp;
Legend1[mailbytes]: Average Bytes
Legend2[mailbytes]:
Legend3[mailbytes]: Maximum Bytes
Legend4[mailbytes]:
LegendI[mailbytes]: :
LegendO[mailbytes]:

What must I do to make the graph as large as needed?

Thanks!

Denis
--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste