[mrtg] How to make a MRTG call to a community with a password??

Luquin, Andres Andres.Luquin at BSHG.COM
Thu Jul 31 09:43:56 MEST 2003

	Hi everybody !!!!

	I want to monitor a router and I just know a read password community
string. With others, we use the public community string and I usually call
MRTG like this:

	perl cfgmaker --ifdesc=name --no-down --show-op-down
public at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx --output file.cfg

	How can I manage to make the call but using a password I've been
given?? Is just a different option in the command call for MRTG?? Thanks a
lot in advance, every hint or help will be really useful.

	Cheers,

		Andrés.