[mrtg] Re: Confused about OIDs changing

mfinnigan at telaid.com mfinnigan at telaid.com
Fri Nov 21 19:41:16 MET 2003

My understanding is that this is a known problem with the SNMP
implementation on Windows SMP machines, and you're going to be best off
using a vendor-supplied MIB if available (Dell, HP, Compaq, etc.)

Or you can have WMI or Perfmon as your first-stage collectors, and have
a script plug that data into MRTG. Pretty crappy system.